About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, July 29, 2011

52 Project {week 29} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This week this theme is "sparkles" what girl doesn't love sparkles! I've been working on this idea since monday needless to say my house has been covered in glitter, and my migraine only got worse so I never got a reshoot. Now please go see all that sparkles and shines in the circle this week with the dazzling Nicole Denae Photography, Cypress Texas Photographer









Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

7 comments:

  1. misty, this is so cool! totally worth the migraine and mess!! love your pp also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great, Misty!!! Great job, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great image Misty!! Very creative and I love the processing! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty this is a gorgeous photo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shot! So creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty. I tried this with my little man, did not go too well so I understand the migraine : ). You captured it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Misty!! My girls would love to do this! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete