About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, July 15, 2011

52 Project {week 27} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

So I almost had to pass up this week but thankfully my little lily will always help me out! And plus she was excited to get flowers! So this weeks theme is "Yellow"! So please see the circle of photographers there are only 10 of us this week. Amy Craft, San Antonio Texas Photographer will have a fantastic yellow photo to share!




Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

7 comments:

  1. Brillant yellow flowers! Very sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a dear image misty! her curled toes are my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Great color Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the details you put into this ... the fan, the flowers, the toes ... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the pop of yellow from the flowers up against the pinks in her dress, so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete