About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, July 8, 2011

52 Project {week 26} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

Week 25 already oh how time fly's! This weeks theme is independence, I could totally go off last weeks theme of red white and blue for this but some times independence is the small things in life that we often take for granted... like pouring our own glass of milk! :)

Please follow the circle to Z's the Day Photography, Santa Barbara Family Photographer She always has something fantastic to share!









Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

7 comments:

  1. oooh--we're not there yet. that's going to be fun. :) have a great weekend, Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Great take on the theme and great conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I completely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great perspective Misty........I who heartily agree with your definition of Independence! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. My kids are definitely at the stages where having some independence means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tell her next time to make you a milkshake, but that independence to work ;-)) so cute in her polka dotty shorts!

    ReplyDelete