About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, July 22, 2011

52 Project {week 28} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

Week 28, woohoo! This weeks theme is summer, and oh how I love summer... however this summer has been less then pleasant! It has over been 100 degrees just about every day since the end of May, we have had zero rain and so that means our flat landscape is also dried out and dead or is burnt from a fire! And with it being this hot we often have impromptu sprinkler play time, but not until after 7 when it's only 98 outside!

Follow me so see what everyone has done for summer but hoping over to Jenn Duguay, Valleyview, Alberta Photographer.






Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is HOT!! I'm almost complained about our weather...
    The sprinkler looks refreshing! Great processing on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice of pp with this image! stay cool if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love kids & sprinklers :) CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sprinkler must be so refreshing in that heat!!! I hope you get some rain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!!!! And loving your processing on this image Misty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey that is such a neat shot! I can almost feel the water in my feet! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. and I thought it was hot here... yikes. cool shot sweetie!

    ReplyDelete