About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, August 5, 2011

52 Project {week 30} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This weeks theme is "time" I found it sort of hard to photography maybe because I feel stuck in a rut and way frustrated with so many things in my life right now. I spend my time doing things I love for the people I love all the time!

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Bertrand Russell

Here's my Lily this is something that she has been spending a lot of time on, and something that when she gets older she'll look back at and remember this point in time!






Please head over and see what Nicole Lubin, Baltimore Maryland Photographer has for time.







Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

6 comments:

  1. love that shadow box Misty! I am sorry you are feeling stuck in a rut, {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very sweet memory for Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photo to look back on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love this. She's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, she is so stinking cute! I hope you can break out of your rut soon.

    ReplyDelete