About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, August 12, 2011

52 Project {week 31} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This weeks theme is alone, enough said ;)

Please see the rest of the lovely ladies starting withAmy Craft, San Antonio, Texas Photographer






Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

8 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool Misty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Perfectly composed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is AWESOME! my favorite image of yours for sure! what an impressive image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing image Misty! The colors are gorgeous and I love how I feel the storm coming in seeing the wind blowing her hair. Such a great capture! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, stunning shot, Misty! Love the colours and mood of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color and the lines in this :)

    ReplyDelete