About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, August 19, 2011

52 Project {week 32} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer


This weeks theme is "Nostalgia," don't get me wrong I LOVE my technology but there are things that I miss very much like hand written notes, not just a quick text message sent while you were multitasking. I always tell my friends all you have to do is send me a simple note it'll make my day... or even week. I like getting mail with stamps that someone took the extra time to write out and mail. I make it a point to send notes to my friends often, and I might be one of the few but I love the write thank you cards! 

So please take a walk down memory lane and see what the very talented Meghan Boyer, Maryland Lifestyle Photographer.









Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

5 comments:

  1. I am with you 100%, Misty! Love the hand-written note. And it's getting to be a lost art. I heard from my mother, an English teacher, that many schools are debating whether or not to continue teaching cursive to children. I just couldn't believe it. Great shot + idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right and this is a beautiful photo Misty! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hand written notes are the best!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love handwritten notes too. Beautiful comp and dof!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea. I have to admit I am so bad at this but love getting them.

    ReplyDelete