About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 72

So josh joined a band back in november! He goes to practice once a week and this is their second show to play together. The guys that he plays with have been together for a few years so he's the newbie! They played a show for B.A.C.A {bikers against child abuse} I thought they did a great job and I has happy to see him play and meet these men that he hangs out with once a week! :)

This photo does them no justice! I lacked judgement and didn't bring an external flash or any different lens... FAIL. I'll do better next time!

2 comments:

  1. Josh looks so hard core in this photo...

    Let me know next time they play and I'll try to come with and shoot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Would you please... I felt a little out of place as it was and I didn't know anyone there BUT josh... I really sucked this one up... major fail on my part, I didn't bring anything my but my camera and a standard lens. FUN A PHOTO ADVENTURE!

    ReplyDelete