About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 56...

FLASH BACK!!!!


March 10,2007 My Sweet Lil, It's hard for me to remember that little face because she has grown up and changed so quickly.

When I got my first DSLR my rebel xti I used to carry it in my purse so I ALWAYS had my camera, then I upgraded and well now I think my camera with the lens I want is just too heavy. But ya know what maybe I'll make it a point to throw it in every now and then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment