About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 48

Look I didn't slack! Which is a huge shock, seeing as how my lovely sick children refuse to let me sleep. I maybe slept all of two hours last night and got up and started going at 730 this morning phew. And there was no nap time today either... agh. But there was one thing I looked forward too all day... dinner! I love food, I love GREAT food! And I love to make great food I started making my red sauce at 2, and then my stuffing and boiled my pasta at 4. We ate around 5:45 this would be my VERY yummy stuffed cannelloni! The best part is I have enough for lunch tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment