About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 54

The sky was amazing in so many ways tonight. I've got photos of rainbows and dark clouds where you can see the rain that is falling, I've got sunsets and different sunsets. So like every other photog I'm posting a photo of the sky from tonight... it was hard to pick.



this is sooc 28mm f/11 1/30sec and all I had to do was walk to the end of the street to see this... although the wind almost took me away!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool shot, yeah the sunset was awesome.

    and yeah, the downside was the wind, almost blew me away.

    ReplyDelete