About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 50

In honor of day 50 I give you three photos! And I stepped out of my editing "comfort" zone and ran a different preset on these that I would not normally use!

Josh went and picked up Pei Wei for dinner... I got Dan dan noodles with extra spice... very yummy!





I dont normally give my info but these were shot in natural light from the windows. My camera's white balance was on the shadow one, and 28mm f/3.5 1/30 sec 1600 ISO

No comments:

Post a Comment