About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, September 30, 2011

52 Project {week 38} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This weeks theme is "Vintage" I liked this one, I would have loved to take my new pink couch out to a lovely field but seeing as how this is a perfect gem it'll be my office couch not field couch ;)

Skip over to see Crystal Keith, San Diego Photographer Vintage image. Also see what the other groups are up too on The Bloom forum blog!









Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those are fun. And you crack me up with the dog! Thanks for the smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the hound on the pink fancy sofa cracks me up! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great series, the last one with the dog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! And a little cutie (or two) to pose on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic! I lover done of her laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great and I love that the pup made it into one too :) I am way jealous of your couch btw!

    ReplyDelete