About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, September 2, 2011

52 Project {week 34} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This weeks theme is "Brave," so many things come to mind when I think of being brave partly because I also think it can be slightly dangerous. Nothing in life goes as planned right, you can do everything in your power and make all the right choices but really you have no control! We learned that the hard way three years ago when our brave son, Jake was born. I had a lovely pregnancy I felt really great and was getting around well all looked good. I ate super healthy took really good care of my self did everything I could, but it didn't matter. Jake was born 3 weeks early which in todays world is really good, however he had issues that no one was prepared for. I remember going into NICU and seeing my new baby for the second time covered in tubes and wires and the doctor going over chest x-rays with us, and he then told us we might not take him home. I stopped listening, he was wrong I just knew it Jake was going to be my brave little boy! After two collapsed lungs and a double lung infection which they still don't know what caused it or why it happened we left the hospital 20 days later with our son, by Gods will!

He is our brave and fearless child, and we have God to thank for that so standing at 3ft. 2in he has no problem climbing monkey bars that are 6.5ft tall!

Please head over to the lovely Nicole Lubin, Baltimore Maryland Photographer And see what she has done for brave.







Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That would be so hard, Misty. So glad your little guy is alright and thriving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great story and what an amazing capture of your brave boy, i think this is my favorite image of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such an amazing story. And, look at him now! Full if courage. A beautiful shot, Misty. The light is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at that beautiful sun!! great shot!! and what a great story about your amazing little brave boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story Misty! He's a strong soul! Your image is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a touching story!! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds superb. Kudos to the bravery and brave boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a strong little boy! Love this shot, great sun flare.

    ReplyDelete