About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, September 9, 2011

52 Project {week 35} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

So after posting last night in a fog of migraine meds and well a migraine I made a boo boo... oops this weeks theme is "On the streets" in my confusion I don't have a photo to fit the right theme... I'm off to get something new!

Here it is "on the street" soon like in two weeks this will no longer be my street, so for the last almost seven years the place where I called home will someone else's home. It's weird I wont lie I'm excited to be in a new bigger home but slightly sad at the same time but it'll all be good... if I can make it threw the move! :) so this is possibly the last shot i'll take of this street.




Head over to see everyone else has found on the streets, Nicole Lubin, Baltimore MD Photographer

5 comments:

  1. Love the leading lines and how the sky pulls you into the image.
    Have fun moving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the line of the street pulls you right up to those amazing looking, overcast clouds!!!! ;-) I missed what you had originally posted, but no worries, right up until Thursday, I had thought we were on next's weeks theme as well....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your move. Cool shot of your street to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simple yet cool image!! I agree with the ladies that your lines and the clouds really create some interesting dimension. Congrats on your move, so glad you'll have this image to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're going to make me cry with words like that! Blessings in your next home!

    ReplyDelete