About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, September 23, 2011

52 Project {week 37} | Lubbock, Tx Family Photographer

This weeks theme is "Perspective", lol perception would have been much more simple :)
Thank goodness I have an over helpful basset hound... I'm sure your jealous... not! :) we still love her and all of her craziness.

Heres Ginger aerial perspective


And Gingers grounded perspective



Please see what the rest of my fantastic group came up with starting out with the awesome Jobrina Hofleit,Goodyear, AZ Photographer



Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

8 comments:

  1. Those are so great! Love both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I wanted to do this too. But with a Golden Retriever that always wants attention, it's not so easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Love the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun shots and great interpretation of this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this hound dog. great shots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove that second shot.... so cute :)

    ReplyDelete