About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, April 29, 2011

52 Project {week 16} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

Week 16! We are a few short this week only 14 other photographer joining me! This weeks theme is movement! So thats fun... and so many thing I could do with it. It just so happened that the kids were running around the front yard like banshee and all I had to do was sit still!

So if you'll click on the links you'll go in a circle and end up back at me I highly recommend it go check out Crystal Keith, San Diego Photographer because she's amazing!



Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

5 comments:

  1. This is really cool, Misty! Great way to show movement! Looks like fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the carefree days of childhood! Great capture of it, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute!! This is the way I feel my kids are every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet!! what an awesome "movement" shot!!

    ReplyDelete