About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, April 22, 2011

52 Project {week 15} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

ITS friday! So this week there are 17 other photographer in our circle so please be sure you go look at everyones photos. This weeks theme is paper! Geez paper let me tell you the truth I thought fun I'll do some origami so I cut 56 7x7cm squares folded about half of them and then try to make this amazing star that I saw on youtube... didn't work out in my favor. I'm not that awesome and so scratch that... while I'm sitting working I look down DUH simple enough my Starbucks paper cup! I often have my coffee friend with me while I work.

Now I'm happy to direct you to Jobrina Hofleit, Goodyear, AZ Photographer





Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

13 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. I might need to make a stop when I go out this morning;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's awesome, Misty. Ooh, and i like your new fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Starbucks cup....perfect paper representation! I wanted to make paper flowers with my youngest, but completely ran out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starbucks always saves the day, doesn't it? Cool image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Starbucks! Those cups make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, coffee.....gift from the gods in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm.... fantastic shot! Now I want a nice hot beverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those cups make me happy too. I am addicted to coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhht his is my favorite paper cup!! Keep trying that origami! You'll get it and it's so worth it when you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUP....that's a great sight to see!!!!!! ;-) Even though I'm not a "coffee" drinker, I frequently get those "paper" cups filled with the BEST hot chocolate ever!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this makes me thirsty, and in need of a pick me up ;)

    ReplyDelete