About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, April 8, 2011

52 Project {week 13} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

So week 13! PHEW so this weeks theme is "shadows" this is another one that could go many ways and I can't wait to see what everyone does with this, and of corse leave lots of blog love as I view the other 21 lovely ladies photos! You should do the same and the next in line is  Crystal Keith, San Diego Photographer


Heres the back story, my husband has MS another struggle that we'll battle and pray about! He had another MRI tuesday, thankfully he works at the hospital and is only a few floors away. At the same time he's know's everyone and so after the MRI they offer it up for him to see. He tells me there are more spots. I'm worried and very much want to go to the see the neurologist with him but I'm shooting realtors for the Lubbock Magazine and my thursday is crazy busy. So I pray and God made it happen my 10am moved to 9:30 and she was such a lovely lady and every easy to photography, my 11 am cancelled so I was free! I made it, only to hear that in fact he does have two new spots or "shadows" on the right side of his brain :( but on the flip side the shadows on the left side of the brain from last year are getting better. THANK YOU GOD! I really wanted to photograph the MRI scan but I didn't want to be rude towards the doctor or interfere in the important information he was giving us. And its gosh darn hard to create shadows in a room without windows and only a few minutes!













Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

12 comments:

  1. Misty, I hope your hubby gets healed back to complete health! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that your family is going through such a struggle. Really happy to hear that some of the spots are clearing though. And I am very happy to hear that your schedule ended up letting you be there with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you both lots of really positive vibes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Misty......the thing I LOVE most about these 52's are the stories that go behind each image!!! Thank you for letting us into your life and I pray for your husband and his health....I'm so glad your schedule opened up for you to be able to be right there by his side!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty, all my very best wishes to you both for strength and continued improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey, so sorry to hear about the struggles you and your husband are going through. I am glad that everything worked out and you were able to be by his side. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope all goes well, and so thankful for the scheduling that happened to work out in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  8. misty.....great capture of the journey you and your husband are on....best wishes to you.....liza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for what you all are going through. I pray all goes well. Cool shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, such a powerful story, Misty. I'll be praying for your husband. My mom has had MS for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an incredible post Misty. I think your image is perfect and will keep your husband and family in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be praying for your husband and your family. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete