About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, March 11, 2011

52 project {week 9} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

This weeks theme is depth of field. There are many ways to show this and be creative, so please after you stop by here you go check out the other 19 photographers and their take on DOF starting with the lovely Delsa Thompson, Los Angeles Photographer.





Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

16 comments:

  1. YUm. Your making me crave some mint oreo blizzard at 8am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I will take the mint chocolate chip cookie please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Great way to illustrate DOF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hello! I'll take some of each! Great shot, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, not cool.... now I want some ice cream!! This is a fantastic shot, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the most delicious DOF I have ever seen!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally delish bokeh! makes me want some for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummmmmy! me too love the minty choco too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummo!! No I must raid the sweets! :) Great DOF image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoe fun is this? Phish Food is totally my favorite. Great DOF on this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! This is great Misty, perfect DOF!!!!! Ok, it's like 90 degrees here today in AZ, I'm definitely craving some yummy, cold, ice cream now!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete