About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, March 18, 2011

52 Project {week 10} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

Week TEN! The theme for this week is nature. I really wish more was in bloom here I mean sure the some trees are starting to flower but almost everything is still dead and not lively despite the 90 degree weather we are having, maybe the no rain thing could factor into that.

I've chosen to use an older photo because it just makes me happy! So please click through the circle and see everyone nature photos starting with Amanda Jouppi, Chippewa Falls Photographer










Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

16 comments:

  1. I am always amazed by butterfly shots and this one does not disappoint. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this Misty! Beautiful capture and love the pp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing capture! Great photo! 90 degrees!! I can't even imagine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh beautiful! Great capture. And the pp is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! The detail in the wings is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks familiar....was I there for this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies are so hard to photograph and this shot is fantastic! I love the colors, Misty - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picture Misty...perfect for me :)
    what lense did you used on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This IS such a happy image. I immediately smiled when I saw it. What a perfect capture and the colors- stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous shot!!! I love the colours and the processing! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful ... no wonder it's one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butterlies definitely make me think spring!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how could this not make anyone happy- the colors are divine!! just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! what a great capture, wonderful job! liza

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happiness, indeed! Beautiful treatment, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm slightly jealous, I'd love to capture a butterfly image! Well done :D

    ReplyDelete