About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, March 25, 2011

52 Project {week 11} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

This weeks theme is COLOR I happen to love color and when I think color I think of my lily! And due to a horrible double ear infection my week has been crap! I've gotten very little done, maybe this weekend?

Next in our circle is Tara Carman, Akron, Ohio Photographer

So my bright little sunshine made me a get well picture!








Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

10 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry you guys aren't well :( No fun. Love the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your week has been so crappy. Love that you got a photo of your artist and her art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect image for this week's theme "color", what's better than an original from your precious little one....what a sweetheart and what a GREAT picture she drew to cheer you up....hope your on the mends!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great rainbow in the mist of a bad week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Perfect example of color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute helper you have! Hope things are looking up and you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with Kasey - what a great rainbow in the mist of a bad week..
    I hope you have a great weekend :)love the drawing too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful picture! Kids are so great with color! Very sweet of her! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww she looks so proud- that is a really dang good rainbow too- I couldn't do it better myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet of your daughter :) She used all those colors perfectly and you captured it so well. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete