About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My challenge!, Lubbock tx portrait photographer

So if you haven't yet you MUST check out The Bloom Forum! This month the creative challenge was to photograph your SELF. Something I hate I just feel weird being on the other end by my self without anyone else in the shot with me.... its odd! So this is ME, a photo of me and my mom a few months before she died on our last trip to New Orleans! A family photo from last year taken by a good friend (Rob). My favorite cooking apron.My bible, my ms bibles :) and lots and lots of magazines, thats my vice I buy 10-20 a week crazy I know but I just feed off of them! But in this photo the most important thing I wanted to so was my tattoo, its a reminder everyday that life is WAY to short, its a butterfly with two and a half pink ribbons. The larger ribbon for my mom and her six year battle with breast cancer to which she lost, and the smaller one for my grandmother who was diagnosed a year after my mom, her daughter died! And the half ribbon is a prayer for all the other women in my family and my self.


And a huge thanks to Kent Sparkman from coming over and standing on chairs for me!

lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx

1 comment: