About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The latest... ↱ Lubbock tx, children photographers

Here are my two, I had to do a MAJOR bribe a happy meal, this is huge in our house because it's been over a year since they have been to that place. I asked for just a FEW photos and if they would work with me I'd buy the junk! lol I think they did good!







lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx

4 comments:

  1. They are too cute! Taking my kids to the pumpkin patch tomorrow to get some images in the corn field :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the Fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite time of year! love how you captured the fall with these gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look how cute they are! I think your bribe totally worked. ;) these are so fun and really capture them and the season.

    ReplyDelete