About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, June 24, 2011

52 Project {week 24} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

Week 24, this weeks theme is "family and since I sort of posted a family photo last week so I thought I would post more about my whole family! I love family I love being around family and knowing that my kids have family to grow up with! I'm thankful for my family, for Josh, Lily and Jake but also to my mom and step dad. I'm thankful for my grandparents, aunt and uncle, sister,brother and cousins.

At every family event I'm expected to bring my camera and tripod grandma's orders after all! She loves having the big group shots, this was from a family reunion for one part of her family.


This is my husbands dad's side of the family, even with all this family we are still missing a lot in both photos!



Now head over to Meghan Boyer Maryland Lifestyle Photographer and see her family!





Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

9 comments:

  1. Yay!! That's so great, Misty. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Misty! Looks like a fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great big family, so great for your kids to have that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is great Misty, it's awesome you have so many kids have so many cousins to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great that you do this! What a great memory to capture for your family and extended family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful for your family that they can count on you to capture them when you are all together, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's awesome that your able to capture those moments for Grandma. It really does mean the world to them that we're able to do things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so great to have shots like these.....this just reminds me that I should be doing the same when our families get together too, so great to look back on. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great to have everyone in one shot!!! These are so cool Misty...

    ReplyDelete