About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, June 3, 2011

52 Project {week 21} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

Week 21 wow I'm beyond impressed with my self, not to brag but as much as I've had going on I'm happy to say I have yet to miss a week {knock on wood} This weeks theme is "daily life", we are in full blown summer mode already we've already made trips to the pool and have had cook outs. With the exception of a few early morning doctor appointments the kids and I have slept in just a little bit later and is SOOO nice, which mean we have also been staying up just a little later. It's terribly hot here and with no rain its VERY dry so we try to stay inside in the middle of the day and after dinner we go out for a few hours taking walks, doing yard work, bathing the dogs, and just hanging out.

These are just a few photos from wednesday night my husband went off to band practice so the kids and I took over... the wind was blowing a good 20mph which is always fun :)I love these kids more than they will ever know... this is our daily life hanging out have fun when it cools off outside!

And maybe your new to the blog so this is how it works I'm in this group from The Bloom Forum, you click the link to the next person and so on and so on, soon enough you'll end up back here. We've got a few out this week from sickness and busyness so lets pray for them good health and great fortune :) please go see everyones daily life, Nicole Lubin, Baltimore,MD Photographer .













Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

9 comments:

  1. Those are great, Misty! Diggin the hair + funny face from your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! your kids are gorgeous. Love those eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Misty! These made me smile. As an aside, the wind has not stopped blowing here for MONTHS. I am so sick of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love your daughter's expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shots are fantastic!! Adorable kids! I love the DOF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like fun! :) happy kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow I LOVE that image of your daughter!!Love her expression and the movement around her.. awesome Misty! .... and that blue mustache is pretty rad too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! Cute!! I empathize with your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete