About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365-day...umm 5 I think?

I took some photos of other things today but about 10 min ago I knew I had to share THIS photo! This is my daughter... I love her to death and I'd do anything for her, however as she is getting older she has quite the attitude. Which at times is far more than I can take, not to mention that any time she says something to you it starts out with " Mommy I want... Mommy can I have?" As to where a year ago it might be "Mommy did you know?" She know's every button to push and is very good at it! But even when she's bad I still look in her eyes and see that little baby! I'm very blessed to be her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment