About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Saturday, January 9, 2010

365-1-JAN/9

So I WAS gonna start on Feb 1st with my friend Rob yea well whatever today is the start!

So this past week I've been well sick... and no one knows what is wrong with me! JOY so I was given some antibiotics and ZOFRAN! I had zofran when I was pregnant with my son and let me just tell you I love that stuff! I love it so much because I can drink orange juice again... and at anytime of day! So this week I'm drinking all the OJ I can! What better way to start something knew with something I love but can't always have!



Shot with Canon 40D 1600 iso 1/25 sec with 50mm & 12mm extension tube

No comments:

Post a Comment