About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, July 1, 2011

52 Project {week 25} | Lubbock, Tx photographer

This weeks theme is red, white and blue! Let me just say I'm a proud American, I would never want to go any where else! I've got family member in the military and I'm beyond proud of them for their courage and hard work for keeping this country safe, Hats off to all the men and women that have and will serve this country Thank you!

Please go see everyones Red, White and Blue images! Amy Craft, San Antonio Texas Photographer always has something awesome to share!


Lily and Jake had a blast wearing the flag for me, and then I made sure they new the pledge! 

I pledge allegiance to the flag,
of the United States of America,
 and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation  under God, indivisible, 
With Liberty and Justice for all. 


















Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

11 comments:

  1. These are adorable and patriotic at the same time. Great photos, Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! And I love that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! I love her expression in the middle photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The middle one is adorable! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love these Misty!! The pp is awesome, love the composition on the middle image. Hope they end up on your wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great, Misty! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these, middle is my fave! the pp is outstanding! liza

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are just adorable....I love that they are all wrapped up in our American Flag and that you had them recite the Pledge of Allegiance, what a great way to honor our 4th of July! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg I think these are the cutest EVER!! in love with your little peanut, those curls!! :-)

    ReplyDelete