About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 6 of 52| Lubbock, Tx Photographer

So this week our theme was headless, a shot from the bottom up that told a story! I happened to get two shots that would have worked but I just couldn't pick. My very talented daughter totally rocked it for me! She's quite the talented ballerina and can stand on her toes without any support.

So part of my project is with 19 other photographers from all over, all have their own take on the theme. So now go to Brandie Pahl, Michigan Photographer













Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

9 comments:

  1. Great shots Misty! I love the colour in the first one and love the ballet shoes in the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love those shoes :) Have fun at F2F!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that swinging shot and the ballet one is just perfect..love the processing of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both shots, and your processing on both are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are great misty! i love the comp of the first and the action, and the boy in background of the very girly foreground, awesome! liza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots Misty, I love them both, so glad you shared both of them!!! ;-) I like your pp!!! Have an AMAZING time at face2face, your gonna have a blast!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Misty! I love the shoes in the first shot, they look like so much fun! :) The pp on the second is very unique and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these have that "I'm in a dream" feel to them, the red shoes are fabulous, and goodness can she get on those toes- amazing!

    ReplyDelete