About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Orders → Lubbock family Photographer


Since Christmas is right around the corner and Photos make an amazing gift, why not get your orders in? I want to get them to you with plenty of time to ship them or wrap them so please place the orders no later than the 17th of December! I hope everyone has a truly blessed Christmas! ☺






Lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment