About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Macro fun!

What in the world happened! I forgot to post these, which is crazy because they've been ready to go a day after I shot them! If your following me on facebook then you might have seen them, and if your not then you should "Like" me and see the rest of them!
















lubbock photographers, children photographers, family photographers, professional photographers, family portrait photographers, portrait photographer, lubbock tx, Lubbock kid photographer, lubbock newborn photographer, lubbock family photographer, lubbock childrens photographers, lubbock child photographer, west texas photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment