About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 87

So last night I went out with a group of stay at home moms, I've known these women for 4 years now, and I'm very luck to know them! Last night was Mrs.K's going away party, she and her family got a great offer in another state. We are very sad to see them go but excited for their adventure! We wish them the best of luck.

And yes when stay at home (some now working) Mom's go out... we are loud and tend to drink... a few :) We had a blast and it was great catching up with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment