About Me

My photo
Lubbock, Tx, United States
Lubbock Texas children photographer, family photographer. Thanks for coming to the blog! I plan to update as often as I can a few sneak peeks of my latest work! If you are interested in photos please go back to my web page and contact me! Have a blessed day!

Misty Setzler Web Site

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guitars

So I was asked to take photos of guitars... easy enough. And then he brought them over five total and they were beautiful! I had a great time getting all the detail shots... all he told me was that he had asked someone else who wanted to put them in a flower garden... and I said yea no I have other ideas! Needless to say my ideas were what he had wanted WIN! He also wanted canvas prints SWEET I didn't photograph them when I had them because I didn't want to take the plastic off but I was invited over to photograph them on his wall!





No comments:

Post a Comment